Reservoir Engineering Specialist
Houston, TX Posted: 10/28/2019
We are currently looking for a Business Development Engineer needed to review and evaluate new business opportunities, incorporating reservoir, operations, geology, and commercial considerations into economics and development plans of assets. The successful candidate will prepare technical evaluations and presentations for Senior Management and /or potential buyers. Critical to successful execution will be the identification of downside risks and upside opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably petroleum
- 10+ years of relevant reservoir engineering or asset management experience
- Strong mapping skills utilizing public data
- Exposure to new venture identification, evaluation, and acquisitions or divestments
- Strong understanding of production, reservoir engineering and development concepts, especially in unconventional resource
- Highly proficient in Excel and Aries, experience in discounted cash flow economic modeling and industry fiscal terms
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here