- BS in Engineering (preferably Petroleum)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a reservoir engineer
- Operations knowledge desired
- Good understanding of geology
- Petrophysical analysis skills and reservoir simulation knowledge helpful
- Experience with Texas Railroad Commission, New Mexico Oil Conservation Division or BLM helpful
- Must have a working knowledge of commercial oil and gas economics software (experience with Aries for Windows is preferred)
- Must have good presentation, communication and technical writing skills
- Must be self-motivated, be able to prioritize projects, have good interpersonal skills, and be able to work individually, as well as within an integrated team environment
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.