Production Accounting Analyst
San Antonio, TX Posted: 4/23/2019
- Analyze production information for the Division and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy and data integrity of PROCOUNT production system.
- Identify and analyze volume discrepancies, troubleshoot problems and make corrections.
- Allocate and analyze daily and monthly oil and gas volumes for company-operated properties.
- Monitor daily volumes from the field.
- Report monthly volumes to federal and/or state agencies.
- Input oil and gas run rickets.
- Compare and review oil statements and run tickets, and identify errors.
- Input gas volumes from gas statements.
- Set up new wells in PROCOUNT.
- Research and compile production data for engineers, and others as requested.
- Work closely with field personnel to endure timely and proper transmission of production data.
- Comply with all RRC requirements/regulations, including monitoring changes from field operations and marketing contracts.
- Furnish source documents for any working interest owners, RRC, etc.
- Provide general support for the following departments based on production information received and processed; interest owners (monthly production), accounting (tax, revenue, royalty, regulatory), land (status of wells), marketing (nominations), production (operations support), reservoir (engineering forecasts and evaluations).
- Assist with data gathering for quarterly reviews and other presentations as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 5+ year’s previous production experience.
- Prior experience working with PROCOUNT or similar production system.
- Prior experience working with PRIMO or similar production accounting system.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Solid understanding of production accounting, including allocation methods and reconciliation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to work with field personnel, office staff, and regulatory agencies.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here