Sr. Tax Analyst
Houston, TX Posted: 8/9/2018
- Prepare tax provision projections in order to analyze the income tax impacts of certain tax elections, future tax legislation, and other tax items.
- Prepare and assist with quarterly and annual SEC filings, external auditor requests, and other financial reporting related deliverables.
- Assist Financial Planning Group with tax provision calculations for Earnings and Cash Flow Forecasts and Operating Plans
- Assist with preparation of EOG’s consolidated federal income tax return, separate company pro-forma federal income tax returns, federal tax partnerships, and other miscellaneous federal tax returns and reports.
- Assist with preparation of state and international tax returns and reports.
- Prepare estimated federal income tax calculations.
- Assist with preparation of federal income tax return to year-end income tax provision true-up.
- Prepare responses to IRS requests.
- Prepare various monthly tax account reconciliations.
- Special income tax projects as needed.
- Assist with maintaining/monitoring internal tax control processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA license (preferred).
- 3+ years of public accounting experience. Federal corporate income tax experience preferred.
- Income tax provision/ASC 740 experience (preferred).
- Oil and Gas industry experience a plus.
- Experience with advanced functions of Excel.
- Detail oriented personality with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Requires strong working relations with various groups within the Tax Department.
- Excellent time management and communication skills necessary to meet various internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively with other corporate departments and various levels of management.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here