Houston, TX Posted: 10/11/2018
- Handle multiple activities supporting the annual plan process.
- Handle multiple activities supporting the monthly forecast process.
- Perform the quarterly ASC 360 impairment test for producing properties. Maintain and distribute all related files and reports.
- Prepare PBCs as requested by auditors, including Reconciliation of Domestic NBV to Property Roll Forward, and Reconciliation of Proved Developed Reserves.
- Perform monthly allocations in support of the Financial Reporting process.
- Prepare reports submitted to Accounting and Senior Management as directed.
- Prepare Financial Planning materials for use in company Board of Director’s meeting.
- When necessary, serve as backup for other Financial Planning activities.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Will also consider Finance or Business degrees with a minimum of 18 accounting hours.
- CPA designation a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance or Accounting. Strong PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet rigorous daily deadlines.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with others within and outside the organization.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Special characteristics:
- Must be dependable, conscientious and responsive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated individual with demonstrated initiative and creativity.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here