Safety & Environmental Specialist
Cheyenne, WY Posted: 10/25/2018
- Perform EHS inspections of drilling and workover rigs, completion operations, production operations, and pipelines
- Present technical EHS information and EHS training to field, contractor and company personnel
- Assist in EOG Safety Teambuilding and Safety Leadership Training
- Assist in preparation and participate in pre-spud contractor operations meetings
- Assist Division Management in implementation of EOG EHS programs including, PSM, RMP and DOT
- Assist in collection and analysis of statistics on illnesses and injuries
- Provide guidance to EOG contractors for improving their safety programs in accordance with EOG’s expectations
- Coordinate contract safety personnel
- Assist operations personnel in implementation of safe working practices for all personnel
- Assist with incident investigation and corrective actions
- Assist with preparation and distribution of incident summaries and safety alert information
- Be willing to travel to division and field locations as much as 50%
Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in oil and gas operations with at least 5 years' experience in the safety field as a primary focus. Must be computer literate and have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cooperatively with both company and contract field personnel. Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision. College degree preferred. Minimum education requirement is High School diploma or GED.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here