Oklahoma City, OK Posted: 11/1/2018
The Accounting II position will be responsible for the monthly operational accounting, general ledger review, and financial oversight associated with capital expenditures. This individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Working with operations to identify and make correcting entries for AFEs.
- Working with the materials group to prepare company owned rental entries.
- Preparing the drilling/completions overhead entries.
- Preparing the major construction overhead entries.
- Area CTB allocation, review, and deck requests.
- Responsible for AFE review and analysis.
- Perform monthly financial analysis, review and Ad Hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred. A Bachelor's degree in a related business field, with a minimum of 18 hours of accounting courses, may be considered.
- CPA preferred or actively pursuing
- 2+ years Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Requires accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of AS/ 400 system, MS Query, or SQL a plus
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here