Sr. Regulatory Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK Posted: 11/13/2018
Engineering position in the division engineering group who will responsible for managing EOG’s regulatory commitments and providing expert testimony at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission (OCC). Main responsibilities include providing the appropriate technical evaluations of EOG’s development program for the OCC, maintaining positive EOG presence at required OCC hearings and keeping the division staff up to date on all OCC activity.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting reservoir engineering evaluations including rate transient analysis, decline curve analysis, nodal analysis, material balance and volumetric calculations, and economic analysis.
- Well log evaluation and ability to create required documentation for OCC testimony
- Work in highly charged, fast-paced team environment and be able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to present complex information in an effective and clear presentation
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- PE license preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Some experience with expert testimony preferred
- Operations knowledge desired
- Good understanding of geology and petrophysics
- Must have working knowledge of commercial oil and gas economics software (experience with Aries for Windows is preferred)
- Must have good presentation, communication and technical writing skills
- Must be self-motivated, be able to prioritize projects, have good interpersonal skills, and be able to work individually, as well as within an integrated team environment
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here