1. Candidates for this position must be currently enrolled in a graduate level geological/geophysical program which will be continuing in the fall of 2019, or be an undergraduate who is completing the senior year of their bachelor's program and is preparing to initiate graduate-level educational work in the fall of 2019.
2. Preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
3. Have demonstrated strong work ethic.
4. Are well trained in stratigraphy, sedimentology and structural geology.
5. Are trained in log analysis and geophysical interpretation.
6. Have well-developed computer skills.
7. Can generate maps that show an aptitude to objectively analyze the data and then progress into the realms of interpretation, projection, and recommendation.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, including Vets and Disabled.