Solutions Engineering Specialist
Houston, TX Posted: 11/29/2018
The Solutions Engineering Specialist will:
- Work with internal customers to create software solutions for Economics and Planning applications
- Coordinate projects & project timelines
- Plan for testing and deployment
- Deployment of applications
- Create specs for new or existing products
- Generate ideas for new projects
- Work hand-in-hand with Software Engineers and Solutions Analysts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Understanding of petroleum operations in an Exploration and Production environment preferred.
- Technical skills to create prototypes to solve business problems.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects that involve dealing with vendors, division personnel and IT Team.
- Travel to division offices as needed (20-50%).
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here