Marketing Operations Analyst
Houston, TX Posted: 3/23/2019
- Coordinate and oversee crude volume tracking and control to support Marketing of crude. Some of these duties may be prepared by Division Staff under the direction of Midstream, therefore this position may provide training to Division and/or Contract Staff in the field.
- Account for volumes transported to 3rd Party facilities and track inventories; report inventory volumes to HQ Accounting for recording.
- Coordinate the reconciliation of delivered volumes to original volumes transported (rail & pipeline) and reconcile 3rd Party Terminal and Pipeline statements. Resolve differences.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Marketing Admin to "actualize" volume movements in Allegro
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports of crude activity as required
- Oversee the preparation of Monthly Balancing Reports by origin of crude, by crude facility, and overall for crude-by-rail activities. Some of these reports may be prepared by Division Staff under the direction of Midstream.
- Review and verify invoices (as assigned) for volume related costs incurred on crude transported, stored and marketed by EOGRM
- Coordinate with HQ Accounting in determining selling costs (transport, handling, losses, etc.) from origins to various sales points for settlement processing and management reporting
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for EOGRM crude marketing activities, and participate in analysis and reporting of monthly variances
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, however, other degrees may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in oil and gas accounting; Midstream or revenue accounting experience a plus.
- Analytical reporting and special projects experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Computer skills with emphasis in Excel
- Ability to be pro-active and work effectively with others in the organization
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here