Sr. Compressor Foreman
Midland, TX Posted: 3/4/2019
This position oversees management of the Midland Division Compressor fleet. Will work as a team member with others in the Midland Division system Operations. Responsibilities include: scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and all maintenance documentation; optimization of running units and placement of new units within a geographical area. All daily, monthly, and ad hoc reports; Safety and Environmental reporting as needed, to both field and office management; managing compressor mechanics and providing routine and classroom training for compressor mechanics and lease operators.
- 15+ years of experience in oil and gas operations
- 10+ years of supervisory or lead experience
- Demonstrated leadership in promoting safe work practices
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong communication, mentoring, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here