Houston, TX Posted: 3/27/2019
The position will be responsible for assisting in the accounting for 30+ legal entities. Duties will include:
- Recording payroll and related benefits journal entries
- Recording share-based compensation journal entries
- Assist in general ledger and consolidations systems maintenance
- Review account reconciliations and journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Financial statement variance analysisAssist with financial reporting
- Working with external auditors
Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA and/or Public Accounting experience a plus. Excellent communication skills a must. 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry. Ability to work with personnel with different levels of expertise and personalities. Flexible, team player and ability to consistently and accurately meet rigorous deadlines. Applicant must have demonstrated analytical skills, as well as proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access, and Word.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here