Houston, TX Posted: 5/13/2019
Provide multi-discipline technical support to EOG International’s Reservoir, Production, and Petrophysics groups. Additionally, will provide some Geological/Geophysical support when necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update Aries Database
- Maintaining iApps data to feed corporate economic results from division
- QC of Daily production reports and ODM database updates
- Daily monitoring of WGR levels on selected wells
- Ensuring that reservoir engineering data is QC'd and stored in i drive.
- Updating of volume files for input into Eclipse for all necessary fields
- Providing backup for Production Engineering Technician
- Preparation of slides for presentations where necessary
- Maintain/Updated Raw Data sets for Petrel Models
- Collate information for reserves reporting
5+ years engineering tech experience preferred. Strong computer skills with emphasis on data base analysis. Must have strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work in a team environment, as well as work independently. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, multi-discipline department. High school diploma or GED required; college degree a plus.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here