Midland, TX Posted: 4/9/2019
This position is responsible for land management within assigned area of responsibility following established procedures and working under immediate supervisor.
- Negotiate, analyze, interpret and prepare contracts and leases
- Examine, evaluate and cure drilling and division order title opinion requirements
- Supervise lease brokers and manage prospect expenditures
- Negotiate and prepare joint operating agreements, participation agreements, farm-in/farm-out agreements, purchase and sale agreements, pooling agreements, and associated support agreements
- Perform related duties as requested
Bachelor's degree required. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Must be able to handle multiple projects and obtain results in a performance driven, team oriented environment. Knowledge of laws/rules/regulations that pertain to the oil and gas industry. Knowledge of Microsoft applications and familiarity with land management software.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here