Houston, TX Posted: 5/10/2019
Accounting for Midstream activities:
- Reconcile volume and pricing differences with third party purchasers so payments are timely
- Issue statements, invoices and payments
- AR reconciliations for current and prior periods
- Process payments for transportation invoices
- Confirm transportation invoices in Allegro and resolve differences
- Set up new vendors in the Name and Address system; ensure the W-9 information matches to the invoice
- File monthly and annual state reports
- Apply cash receipts
- Record journal entries
- Reconcile inter-company accounts for proper eliminations between affiliate companies
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Support audits (internal and external)
- Other activities as requested
Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. A business degree in a related field with 18 hours of accounting will be considered. Must possess good analytical, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills. Requires intermediate skill level in Excel using Pivot Tables, V Lookups, Sum If, etc. Good work ethic, accurate, dependable and detail oriented. Must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with various offices and departments. Must be able to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines. Some travel required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here