Sales & Use Tax Accountant I
Houston, TX Posted: 6/18/2019
- Assist in any Sales/Use or Fuels Tax special projects.
- Assist in contacting vendors regarding Sales/Use Tax issues.
- Assist in the coordination of Sales/Use Tax audits and refund requests.
- Assist in performing reviews of transactions from a Sales/Use Tax standpoint
- Assist in the filing of Sales/Use or Fuels Tax returns.
- Assist in Department tax accounting requirements as needed, including tax account reconciliations and mje journal entries.
- Assist in system Tax maintenance.
- Assist in exemption certificate maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, other business related degree, minimum 18 hours of Accounting, may be considered
- CPA a plus
- 1+ year Sales/Use Tax experience preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Access
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled Persons.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here