Houston, TX Posted: 6/20/2019
- Prepare credit analyses on existing and prospective counterparties utilizing financial, industry and market information from internal sources, counterparties’ representatives, reporting services, financial institutions and other external sources
- Prepare reports for Credit Committee
- Monitor credit news/status regarding existing counterparties as well as financial and credit markets on an ongoing basis
- Perform bankruptcy research and credit checks as requested on an ad hoc basis
- Manage trade finance activities, including letters of credit, performance bonds and performance guaranties
- Negotiate credit language in various agreements
- Prepare quarterly valuations of derivative positions
- Assist with financial modeling/analysis on various credit-related projects
- Prepare quarterly Peer analysis
- Analyze/review Rating Agencies' updates and research papers
- Assist in financial modeling/analysis of data for various domestic and international projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation is preferred, but not required
- 7+ years’ experience in lending or credit analysis preferred
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, presentation abilities and PC proficiency
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are critical
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled Persons.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here