Ft.Worth, TX Posted: 7/29/2019
Duties include, but are not limited to, filing of production reports, coordination, preparation and submittal of oil and gas regulatory applications and notices of work. Louisiana and Texas experience and knowledge is essential. Should have the ability to permit special projects with minimal direction/supervision; initiate and coordinate project development requirements with Division personnel and outside contractors; and assist with training of less experienced regulatory staff. Responsible for interpreting regulatory rules and rule changes and ensure that they are communicated to operational groups. Will recommend changes to procedures in response to changes in regulations to and advise operational teams on compliance issues. Will communicate with regulatory agencies on pre-submission strategies, compliance requirements or clarification, and follow-up of submissions under review. Work with local, Louisiana and Texas State, and Federal regulatory agencies to obtain appropriate approvals and provide necessary information to the same agencies in order to comply with the regulatory requirements of the associated project. Some travel to regulatory agency offices.
- 3+ years’ experience in oil/gas regulatory permitting required.
- Louisiana and Texas experience and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. High school diploma or GED required.
- Thorough knowledge of current State, Federal, and local laws, rules and regulations related to oil and gas operations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must communicate and interact at all levels, from upper management to field groups.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, supervisors, other operational groups, and State officials.
- Strong organization skills. Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here