Records Assistant II
Corpus Christi, TX Posted: 8/7/2019
- Responsible for maintenance and delivery of records/data management services
- Responsible for document processing - imaging, indexing, quality control, filing and archiving for multiple divisions and departments
- Performs clerical duties as needed, utilizing standard software
- Provides clerical support to the records and information management department
- Enters document information into electronic database
- High school diploma or equivalent. Three years’ experience with imaging/document conversion, data entry operations, filing and related duties preferred. Proficiency in the use of standard desktop applications. Must have the ability to lift 40 pounds.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here