Warehouse Attendant I
Cheyenne, WY Posted: 8/13/2019
The Warehouse Attendant I will support materials management operations for effective control, tracking and coordination of the delivery of inventory in the DJ Basin operations based out of the South Camp II (“SCII”) Yard. Responsibilities within the SCII Yard materials operations will include:
- Monitor materials levels to ensure operations needs are met
- Accurate tracking of materials in/out of yard
- Keep paperwork organized and up to date
- Assist with yard counts and reconciliations
- Coordinate the delivery of materials as needed
- Ensure cleanliness of yard and organization of materials
- Safely load/unload materials and equipment
- Prioritize tasks daily
- Complete multiple tasks at once
- Effective communication with supervisor, operations and other employees
- Ability to work independently while leading crew to perform yard tasks
- Occasional heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Prior oil and gas experience, specifically in supply chain management preferred, but not required
- Knowledgeable and capable of operating hand and power tools
- Ability to operate machinery (forklift, loader, man-lift) preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Computer skills with emphasis in Excel
- Self-starter, pro-active and ability to work effectively with others in the organization
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here