Artesia, NM Posted: 9/23/2019
- Coordinate production personnel (lease operators, compressor mechanics, office support, field roustabouts, welders, etc.)
- Coordinate transport trucks
- Drive to various field sites in the Artesia District
- Work with construction operations(tank batteries, gathering systems, compressor facilities)
- Work with pipeline construction and operations while maintaining a safe and environmentally friendly atmosphere
- Maintaining or increasing current production via diagnosis and correction of production problems
- Prepare daily and weekly production reports
- Maintain maximum production at minimal operational costs (LOE) while continuing to find alternative cost cutting measures
- Communicate daily with supervisors, production engineers, pipeline marketing personnel, supply vendors, personnel vendors, work with Right-of-Way personnel and both federal and state offices to acquire permits for pipeline row and field operation sites
- Draft AFE cost estimates for approval
- Work with Environmental group at EOG and compression to help acquire air quality permits.
- Draft new and update current pipeline schematics for production accounting
- High School diploma, plus 10+ years oil and gas related experience
- Must have a basic understanding of gas wells, oil wells, SWD wells, gas lift systems, compression, artificial lift systems, high pressure and low pressure systems
- Must be able to operate gas compressors, pumping units, stack-pacs, separators, fluid transfer pumps, vapor recovery units, POC(pump off control), pressurized heater treaters, and compressors
- Must be able to work independently and with others
- Must be able to work in extreme cold and heat conditions
- Must be able to spend 50% of time or more outdoors
- Must be able to drive and have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be able to climb, push, pull, and lift 50-90 lbs and carry objects weighing 50 lbs
- Must be able to create and apply work schedules for all personnel
- Must be able to understand measurement and telemetry operations in conjunction with computer production gathering systems (TOW)
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here