Sr. Materials Assistant
Midland, TX Posted: 9/5/2019
The Sr. Materials Assistant will assist EOG's Midland Division Materials/Rentals group. The duties may include, but are not limited to the following areas: .
- Frac tank Inventory/reporting
- Relief dispatch
- Company owned rental tracking/bill out for (10) different commodities
- I&E equipment tracking/reporting
- Monitors and reports to (6) different vendors their frac tank inventory.
- Monitors cost, rates, conducts analysis on frac tank usage monthly.
- Ensures all EOG owned equipment are being tracking and tagged through Geoforce.
- Reviews rental reports/equipment on location.
- Coding of Invoices for approval or dispute
- Assist vendors with billing issues, procedures, and status of processed invoices.
- Assist direct supervisor with COR reconciliations, team meetings, and any special requests.
- Updates and maintains COR training packets
- Assist with training new hires
Other specific functions will be assigned from time-to-time, as needed.
High school diploma or GED required. 1+ year of related experience preferred. Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Flexibility required for changing priorities with short notice. Strict attention to detail required. Ability to work in a team environment and interface and coordinate effectively with all levels of staff. Exceptional oral and written communication is required. Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Position will be filled commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here