Sr. Business Systems Associate
San Antonio, TX Posted: 9/18/2019
The BA will identify reporting and analytics requirements for engineering and field operations. The BA will be responsible for data distribution through reports, spotfire, and SQL procedures. The analyst will also validate data coming from SCADA, BHP, vendor files, and enterprise systems. Additional responsibilities include application support for XSPOC, Rodstar, XBAL, and SROD.
- Navigate through SQL & Oracle environments
- Crystal Report writing
- Spotfire and Spotfire web
- SQL query writing
- Working knowledge of SCADA systems (Cygnet, XSPOC)
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- • Two years’ experience providing desktop support
- • Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Strong telephone communication skills.
- • Some familiarity with network administration.
- • Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to recognize and solve problems.
- • Good knowledge of Windows, Citrix, and Lotus Notes.
- • Good working knowledge of PC Hardware
- • Travels to all San Antonio field offices to assist as needed.
- • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- • Willing to be on-call 7x24
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here