Houston, TX Posted: 9/25/2019
- Record revenue
- Remit and report severance taxes for oil and gas sales associated with company and outside operated properties
- Review and process division of interest changes received from Land Administration
- Collect and monitor accounts receivable
- Monitor gas balancing, pipeline imbalances, and prepare related entries
- Prepare Division monthly revenue accruals
- Analyze Division financial statements and prepare variance explanations
- Perform account reconciliation and analysis on revenue related general ledger accounts
- Respond to royalty owners’ inquiries and work on special projects
- Assist in preparation and execution of EOR related entries
- Prepare manual journal entries as necessary
- Assist with audit requests
- Coordinate accounting projects and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting desired. Degree in business related field with a minimum of 18 accounting hours may also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience to include Oil & Gas Revenue Accounting.
- Have working knowledge of Oil and Gas Revenue Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate information, internal and external audit requests, and Division requests.
- Ability to work effectively with others in the organization and to consistently and accurately meet rigorous deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proficient with Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of AS400 system, MS Queries, and/or Waterfield a plus.
Special characteristics: Quick learner, self-starter, independent worker
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here