Pipeline Technician II
Cheyenne, WY Posted: 10/8/2019
- Perform daily activities of operations and maintenance on natural gas pipelines and facilities to optimize efficiency and throughput
- Respond to pipeline and facility operational issues that ultimately support the midstream and E&P business
- Perform line locates in compliance with the state's One-Call system
- Perform field activities on the pipelines including corrosion control, system integrity, pipeline pigging and condensate recovery processes
- Perform/implement daily activities according to federal (DOT 192) and state requirements
- Provide technical and operational skills to troubleshoot corrosion, measurement, SCADA, pigging, separation, compression, integrity and related gas pipeline and facility problems
- Oversee and inspect contractors utilized to support operational and maintenance activities
- Provide "On the Job Training" for Pipeline Technicians and other employees involved with pipeline facilities to ensure system integrity is maintained at all times, as well as employee and public safety
- 3 years' experience in the O&G industry, covering State/DOT regulated pipeline and facility preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Capability of filling a "covered task role" in accordance with DOT
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, particularly DOT 192 and State standards
- Meet all Company/DOT "Operator Qualification" requirements.
- Ability to deal with landowners with help from the ROW department, enforce the terms of existing ROW easements
- Functional computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team with both company and outside contract personnel
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here