Corpus Christi, TX Posted: 1/27/2020
- Utilize various accounting systems, spreadsheets and Microsoft software for AP processing, review for duplicate payments and maintain system approval authorities
- Collaborate with Production to ensure accurate cost allocations
- Division Fleet Management- manage division vehicles, schedule maintenance as needed, run reports
- Vendor setup and maintenance
- Process Salt Water Disposal and G&A invoices
- Assist with various administrative functions related to security badges, division supplies, mail and events
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Assist with Insurance requirements for new and existing Vendors
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 18+ credit hrs. of accounting courses. Oil and gas accounting experience a plus. Strong work ethic and detail orientation, with knowledge and ability to apply generally accepted accounting principles. Computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word. Sound analytical ability. Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate data logically, accurately and concisely. Able to work effectively with others in a strong, team-oriented environment.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here