HRIS and Leave Coordinator
Houston, TX Posted: 1/9/2020
The HRIS and Leave Coordinator is responsible for duties related to the collection and processing of employee data for full employment life cycle from hire, leave of absence and return to work or termination, day-to-day interaction with clients as well as close interactions with other members of HRIS, Payroll, HR and Benefits.
Work with peers to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and tasks. Use good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and positive work environment. Uses a variety of software and databases to perform data entry, to extract and identify required information, and to prepare communications, letters, reports and confidential documents.
- Coordinate and process hires, rehires, terminations, promotions and transfers daily
- Set up pre-employment background and drug screening and coordinate review and approval of results with HR
- Provide support to candidates and employees with system access and issues
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of FMLA and leaves of absence including initial and ongoing employee communication and documentation during leave.
- Assist with communicating with managers and employees regarding leave of absence and FMLA benefits
- Use system and process knowledge to consult with HR Reps to ensure that all employee record updates are complete, comprehensive and accurate in support of record retention requirements and in accordance with local, state and federal laws
- Process all Human Resources paperwork in a timely manner
- Support of all SOX compliance reviews
- Participate in special projects as needed
- High School diploma, plus 3+ years of recent experience in HRIS and/or leave administration required
- Experience with working in a confidential environment and ability to maintain confidential data
- Must have strong computer skills i.e. Word, Excel
- Must be able and willing to work independently and with others
- Must be able to instruct others through use of various applications
- Must multi-task and prioritize different duties as needed and have the ability to learn new skills
- Must be organized, able to communicate in clear concise manner and have strong attention to detail
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here