Houston, TX Posted: 12/23/2019
Accounting for Midstream activities:
- Prepare sales invoices and reconcile price and volume differences
- Reconcile volumes to Balance Reports
- Confirm transportation invoices in Allegro and resolve differences
- Issue statements, invoices and payments
- File monthly and annual state reports
- Apply cash receipts
- Record journal entries
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Reconcile AR balances
- Set up new Midstream property numbers
- Update desk procedures as needed
- Support audits (internal and external)
- Other activities as appropriate
Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. A business degree in a related field will be considered, must have at least 18 hours of accounting. Must possess good analytical, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills. Requires intermediate skill level in Excel. Must have a good work ethic, be accurate, dependable and detail oriented. Must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with various offices and departments, including Division operating personnel. Must be able to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines. Some travel is required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here