Geoscience Applications Administrator
Oklahoma City, OK Posted: 12/30/2019
The Geoscience Applications Coordinator will provide ongoing user support for our Geoscience systems used in Oil & Gas exploration, including database, hardware and software issues. Candidates should have a background and feel comfortable in supporting a team of professionals
Essential functions of this role include:
- Coordinating and performing distribution and installation of new software and updates
- Providing one-on-one and group help, instruction, demonstrations, and training for systems and software
- Consulting with outside vendors as needed
- Assisting in defining Geoscience needs and priorities
- Providing users with tools and methodologies to increase efficiency when using various software products
- Promoting quality control of Geoscience data
5+ years experience working with geoscience applications, databases, and systems with a willingness to learn new software packages. Preferred software experience includes Petra, IHS Kingdom, Petrel, Hampson-Russell, and Paradigm. Candidates should have relevant experience working in the oil & gas industry. Successful candidates will also be self-motivated and driven to see projects succeed. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a must.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here