Senior Solutions Engineer
Denver, CO Posted: 2/10/2020
The Sr. Solutions Engineer is responsible for supporting and developing the Planning & Economic suite of applications. The candidate will possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding security, change management, software development, and associated technology tools. This position requires effective resource management of personnel, hardware and software.
- Work with IS technical resources to provide high availability monitoring and maintenance for assigned applications.
- The support and upgrade of all 3rd party products that are part of production, development, HA, and backup servers.
- Act as team leader on select projects as needed.
- Organize a technical project in its entirety and articulate the project as a logical sequence of executable tasks, coordinate timelines.
- Create specs for new/existing projects.
- Responsible for testing and deployment plans
- Upgrade, know, practice and enforce the relevant IT policies and procedures.
- Provide strategic planning and budgeting that meets corporate goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the IT technical staff members to utilize personnel in delivering information systems that support business requirements.
- Monitor and control the integrity of the system, programming, data standards and system/application interfaces.
- Experience with Finance and/or Economic Evaluations
- 5+ years' Economics or Reservoir Engineering experience, including oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related degree required
- Technical skills to create prototypes to solve business problems
- Required to be on-call during work and off-hours as necessary
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here