Pipeline Technician IV
Gillette, WY Posted: 2/24/2020
Perform daily activities of operations and maintenance on pipelines and facilities to optimize efficiency and throughput.
• Perform field activities on the pipelines including corrosion control, system integrity, pipeline pigging and condensate recovery processes.
• Perform/implement daily activities according to Federal and State requirements.
• Provide technical and operational skills to troubleshoot corrosion, measurement, pigging, separation, compression, integrity and related pipeline and facility problems.
• Oversee and inspect contractors utilized to support operational and maintenance activities.
• Respond to pipeline and facility operational issues that ultimately support the San Antonio division.
• Function as first responder in the event of a pipeline/facility emergency, working on-site with local public officials to make the area safe.
• Support corporate EH&S policies and procedures.
• 5 years minimum experience in the O&G industry
• Capability of filling a “covered task role” in accordance with DOT, and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
• Ability to deal with landowners and with help from the ROW department, enforce the terms of existing ROW easements.
• Functional computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team with both company and outside contract personnel.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here