Data Engineer I
Houston, TX Posted: 2/11/2020
Will work with division engineers, data scientists, developers, and business to understand needs and gather information. Must have the ability to understand, design, and architect complex systems and develop solutions that will scale, adapt, and enhance the business. Must have knowledge of software and database architecture, application development, real time processing, and reliable infrastructure. Will develop systems, software, services, and processes that run models/algorithms, ensure reliability,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent will be considered
- Experience with SQL, Python and Java.
- Skills in software architecture, distributed computing, security, data acquisition, cloud development, and redundant systems
- Ability to understand and discover new insights to accelerate, integrate, and optimize systems, software, and path to insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation, coordination and organizational skills
- Solutions oriented, goal driven analytical person who likes to work on teams and get things done. Should be self-starter.
- Experience with software development and operationalizing real time streaming.
- Experience with complex event processing utilizing IOT steams.
- Familiarity with industry standard notification platforms like SMS, APNS etc.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experince.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here