IS Security Specialist
Houston, TX Posted: 2/12/2020
- Will support various technologies including, but not limited to Firewall, VPN Systems RT Connectivity VPN
- Participate in security team roll-outs to divisions
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Manage network intrusion detection & prevention systems
- Conduct internal & external security audits
- Maintain DLP & monitor security access
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Must be available afterhours for escalations
- Demonstrated technical capabilities are a must, as are people skills. This position requires an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of end users.
- Bachelor's degree In Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related, preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High knowledge of VPN technology
- Familiarization with various wireless access points
- Firewall Management
- Knowledge of monitoring and responding to IDS & IPS Security Appliances
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here