Ft.Worth, TX Posted: 7/30/2018
Perform automation, gas, and oil measurement planning and implementation for all new wells for the Fort Worth Division. Areas of emphasis to include but not limited to East Texas, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania. This position will oversee contractors in our various fields of operation and assist with installation and troubleshooting issues during production. At least 50% of this job will be performed from the downtown office setting with up to 50% time spent traveling to well and facility locations. This position will also work closely with our facility and production departments to ensure budgeting and cost allocations for the measurement department are accurate.
- ABB TotalFlow, Fisher ROC, and/or SCADAPack programming experience required
- HMI programming experience required
- Strong oil and gas measurement/production background
- Artificial Lift experience required
- Electrical Experience a plus
- SCADA programming experience a plus
- Wireless Communications experience a plus
- 5+ Years Oil and Gas Production Experience (with a concentration in Field Automation)
- College Degree Preferred but not Required
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here