Oklahoma City, OK Posted: 1/22/2024
- Review contracts, track, and maintain leases as required by ASC 842
- Monitor and prepare monthly CTB cost allocations
- Maintain rates and prepare accounting entries for our pipeline assets in the Utica Combo
- Prepare monthly accounting journals for cost allocations, overhead, partner billings and miscellaneous requests.
- Support Audits (internal and external)
- This position will entail developing a well-rounded knowledge of the Company's operations, cost accounting and COPAS accounting guidelines with particular emphasis on lease accounting, cost allocation requirements, joint interest billing, and overhead calculation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Will also consider Finance or Business degrees with a minimum of 18 accounting hours. CPA designation a plus.
- One or more years of oil and gas industry accounting experience with a concentration in operations accounting is preferred
- Strong PC and analytical skills (MS Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet rigorous deadlines.
- Knowledge of SQL, AS/ 400 system and MS Query a plus.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with others within and outside the organization.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here