Sr. Marketing Scheduler
Houston, TX Posted: 1/23/2024
The qualified individual will provide scheduling activities related to natural gas sales and purchases from wellhead to final destination as well as the management and coordination of all processing, gathering, purchasing, sales, transportation agreements and associated amendments, etc., and other responsibilities as requested for assigned regional area.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Scheduler include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Contracts and Administrative Functions associated with the assigned regional areas including all well, contract, pipeline setups within the Allegro system;
- Responsible for calculating, planning, scheduling and tracking activities related to natural gas sales and purchase from Wellhead to final sales;
- Develop/maintain spreadsheets for analytical modeling to optimize pipeline gathering and transportation rates pursuant to contract terms;
- Actualization of volumes gathered, processed, transported for natural gas;
- Monitor nominations, confirmations and balance gas volumes on multiple pipelines and plants and minimize imbalances throughout the process;
- Resolve issues while effectively working with marketers, customers, measurement, accounting, legal, land and operations;
- Responsible for coordinating and administering the purchases, sales, gathering and transportation contracts, amendments, etc. to ensure compliance with each contract;
- Responsible for assigned regional area audits;
- Attend meetings and conferences as needed.
Must be self-motivated and results oriented. Ability to multi-task while staying focused and aligned with team, divisional and corporate goals. Requires analytical ability and creativity in problem solving. Requires versatility in building relationships and communications with internal and external customers.
Requires minimum 3+ years of oil and gas experience, Scheduling experience not required but preferred. Proficiency in Word and Excel required. High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively and have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here