Houston, TX Posted: 6/26/2020
Supporting EOG’s commitment to Sustainability, the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Analyst will support the development, execution and communication of EOG’s ESG Program. The ESG Analyst will report to the Director of Sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the collaborative efforts within EOG on its ESG program goals, metrics, and action plans.
- Work with the Sustainability Team to support external ESG reporting and survey requests, including the communication of and adherence to associated deadlines.
- Support the Sustainability Team on EOG responses to external inquiries from investors, rating agencies, etc.
- Involvement in the internal ESG data gathering process.
- Research, track and monitor ESG metrics throughout the industry and within EOG.
- Keep up to date on ESG standards, emerging policies and regulations and trends globally, domestically and industry specific, recommending improvements to processes and policies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Public Policy or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related business experience, including 3+ years specific to ESG. Oil and gas industry experienced preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Sustainability and corporate responsibility.
- Excellent communication, presentation including the ability to take complex data and communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organization skills with the proven ability to develop, implement and manage projects.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze, interpret and manage ESG data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, as well as ability to work with in-house data applications.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here