Houston, TX Posted: 4/9/2021
- Process JIB rebills as directed by Land Administration.
- Monitor and reconcile JIB accounts receivable.
- Respond to JIB inquiries from partners and Land Administration.
- Record producing overhead.
- Maintain fixed asset depreciation schedules.
- Assist with recording property transactions.
- Monitor ad valorem tax accrual and payments.
- Transfer leases from WIP to non-producing properties.
- Prepare monthly DD&A accrual based on estimated production volumes.
- Prepare Payout Statements.
- Review AFE's to determine cost to clear to DD&A pool.
- Reconcile G/L balances to financial statements.
- Reconcile G/L capital additions to Financial Planning report.
- Explain Income Statement variances.
- Prepare manual journal entries as necessary.
- Assist with audit requests from JV partners and External and Internal Auditors.
- Coordinate accounting projects and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting desired. Degree in business related field with a minimum of 18 hours in accounting will also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience to include Oil & Gas Operations Accounting.
- Have working knowledge of Oil and Gas Operations.
- Strong familiarity and working knowledge of COPAS operating agreements.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate information with respect to JIB inquiries, internal and external audit requests, and Division requests.
- Ability to work effectively with others in the organization and to consistently and accurately meet rigorous deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proficient with Windows, Excel, and Word. Knowledge of AS400 system and MS Queries and SQL a plus.
Special Job Characteristics: Quick learner, self-starter, and independent worker.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here