Human Resources Coordinator
Houston, TX Posted: 5/10/2021
- Provide administrative support to HR team for headquarters and international Houston client groups
- Assist with candidate recruiting correspondence to include scheduling of interviews as requested, providing interview confirmation and agendas, candidate travel arrangements, parking validations, etc.
- Administer applicant processes: generate job requisitions, review resumes (as needed), route resumes, consider/unconsider applicants
- Review candidate expense forms, W-9 and payment approval process
- Prepare offer letters, review background and drug screen results, coordinate new hire start date
- Generate electronic Personnel Input Forms
- New Hire orientation and onboarding, and I-9 E-Verify
- Perform customer service functions by handling employee requests and questions, working with appropriate HR staff for resolution
- Handle random drug screen program, including partnering with division HR Coordinators
- Review HR-related vendor invoices and process for payment
- Draft termination, promotion, transfer letters and/or agreements, and prepare for signature
- Assist with coordination of special events such as HR-related meetings, training workshops, health fairs, wellness activities, Open Enrollment, charity events, etc.
- Provide back-up assistance for other HR Coordinators and Assistants
- Other administrative and clerical duties, including typing general correspondence, copying, filing, distributing information and service awards, ordering office supplies, maintaining office supply room, and assisting with special projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to effectively deal with employees in a tactful and professional manner
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three years of relevant HR experience is required
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree in HR, Business or related field is preferred
- SHRM or HRCI credential preferred
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here