Senior Water Resources Foreman
Midland, TX Posted: 5/11/2021
The Water Resources Sr. Foreman will be based in Midland and report to the Water Resources Manager. Responsible for managing all fresh and recycled water operations for our drilling and completions operations. This will include fresh and reuse pit operations, water sourcing, water transfer, and water treatment & reuse operations. Essential functions include:
- Communicate with land, completions, drilling, production, and water resources groups for all field water operations
- Track fresh and reuse pit volumes, inlet water rates, and frac volume usage to ensure no critical downtime in well drilling and completions operations
- Coordinate with land dept. and water resources team to obtain ROW permits for temporary layflat routes and remain in compliance
- Manage water transfer operations, supervise contractors and vendors, and meet with vendors to assign work for specific areas
- Manage reuse water treatment and storage operations for a growing reuse water program
- Work with field operations personnel (completions, drilling, production, SWD, automations groups) to ensure water management plan is implemented. Work to reduce cost and increase efficiency of water sourcing, treatment, and transfer operations ultimately resulting a reduced all-in water cost
- Responsible for leading by example and implementing a “pleased but not satisfied” culture and company policies and procedures
- High school diploma; college degree in water-related field a plus
- Minimum 5 years water transfer, water treatment, construction, completions, or ROW experience preferred
- Must have strong communication and people skills
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership skills and a proven background in supervising a diverse contractor workforce
- Effective management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to handle change, risk, and uncertainty effectively
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here