Weatherford, TX Posted: 6/18/2021
- Facilities Management: coordinates vendors that service the Tech Center and the EIT staff apartment; works with Legal and Accounting on contracts and agreements
- Supply Chain: orders project materials from EOG suppliers; works with accounting to set up new vendors as needed; coordinates with Supply Chain to place purchase orders from non-standard suppliers; coordinates shipping/receiving
- Project Accounting: consolidates quarterly expense summary from accounting reports; tracks project expenses
- Technical Support: consolidates test sheet, test data, and pictures into a Plug Test Report; conducts bench testing as required; test turbidity of sand samples; video editing; project file management
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- Strong Microsoft office software skills required
- Must be very organized and able to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility required for changing priorities with short notice
- Strict attention to detail required
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface and coordinate effectively with management, professional staff and support staff
- Exceptional oral and written communication is required
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here