Houston, TX Posted: 9/2/2021
EOG offers internship opportunities for university students working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Business, Finance, Management, Operations Research. While working at EOG you will gain valuable experience in a challenging work environment.
Potential job duties:
- Learn the workings of the U.S. oil and gas markets and how EOG plays a part
- Learn how EOG supplies the markets, which includes:
- Oil and Natural Gas Trading
- Logistics of oil and gas pipeline transportation
- Scheduling of interstate pipelines
- Fundamental Analysis of regional supply/demand
• Applicants must be enrolled in a four-year accredited college or university and a course of study, relevant to the department/function of interest
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Management, Operations Research or other related majors preferred
• Undergraduate Junior preferred
• Graduate student with Energy focus
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Interns must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be able to work effectively and build relationships with others
• Must have good organization and planning skills, demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation based on past work or school experiences
• Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
• Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here