Supply Chain Supervisor
Midland, TX Posted: 12/16/2021
The Supply Chain Supervisor should have a strong supervisory and leadership background and will be required to guide a team of supply chain management personnel in the following:
- Oversight of EOG owned warehouse and yard operations consisting of inventory management, shipping, receiving, and logistics.
- Work closely with operations, field personnel and the supply chain purchasing team to maintain appropriate inventory levels, identify obsolete equipment and ensure all operational and field needs are met on time.
- Review and approve bids related to trucking and warehouse projects.
- Review and approve invoices for warehouse activity, logistics, inventory items, etc.
- Review and approve purchase orders for some inventory items.
- Establish, enhance and maintain standard operating procedures for warehouse and yard functions.
- Lead and assist in cycle counts, annual inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Work with warehouse and division office personnel to ensure all appropriate documentation and systems related to inventory and warehouse activity are maintained and utilized.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring for all warehouse and yard personnel.
- Develop expert level knowledge on accounting related to supply chain management within EOG, including a deep understanding of invoice and material transfer coding for both inventory and capitalized or expensed projects.
- Ensure all warehouse and yard staff maintain necessary safety training and any personnel responsible for operating equipment are certified and equipped to do so safely.
- Work with EOG IS department on development and enhancement of EOG proprietary Supply Chain Management software.
A Bachelor"s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Accounting or related fields is preferred, high school diploma or GED required. 5 - 7 years of prior Oil & Gas experience ideal, preferably in supply chain or materials management. Prior experience with a service company, fabricator, supplier or other oil and gas operator is also beneficial. Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Outlook) and a good foundation in Excel is required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here