Houston, TX Posted: 11/18/2021
- Record revenue and remit royalties for Oil, Gas, and NGL sales associated with properties in the Rocky Mountains.
- Handle complex gas plant accounting for several plants.
- Prepare Division monthly revenue accruals, process invoices, and monitor pipeline imbalances.
- Record Federal (ONRR) and State royalty.
- Support Audits (internal and external).
- Assist with property sales and exchanges.
- Review and process division of interest changes received from Land Administration.
- Monitor and reconcile various account receivables.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries.
- Respond to royalty owners' inquiries and work on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Will also consider Finance or Business degrees with a minimum of 18 accounting hours. CPA designation a plus.
- Five or more years of oil and gas industry accounting experience with a concentration in gas plant revenue accounting is preferred
- Strong PC and analytical skills (MS Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet rigorous deadlines.
- Knowledge of SQL, Waterfield, AS/ 400 system and MS Query a plus.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with others within and outside the organization.
Position will be filled a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here