Financial Reporting Accountant
Houston, TX Posted: 4/25/2022
Perform a variety of duties related to internal and external financial reporting, including:
- Prepare various schedules for monthly management reports.
- Prepare certain schedules for statement of cash flows.
- Assist in preparation of SEC documents (Form 10-Q and Form 10-K), including both numeric and written disclosures, and review of portions of XBRL filing.
- Assist with quarterly reporting process, including preparation of internal reporting schedules and review of investor relations documents.
- Assist with maintenance of Oracle HFM system and consolidation process.
- Prepare quarterly auditor schedules and government reports.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Licensed CPA or eligible and pursuing CPA.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Oil and gas accounting experience desirable.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Good overall computer skills, proficient in MS Excel. Familiarity with Oracle HFM a plus.
- Ability to gather and communicate data logically, accurately, and concisely.
- Position requires sound analytical ability.
- Must be able to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others.
- Must be able to perform most assignments with minimal supervision.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here