Houston, TX Posted: 5/24/2022
- Review AFE's to clear costs to appropriate capital accounts
- Assist with JIB deck updates and process JIB Reverse/Rebills
- Assist with JIB AR collections
- Analyze and record producing and injection overhead
- Monitor monthly JIB process checks and controls
- Post and close AFE's in accounting system
- Perform account reconciliations and ad hoc analysis
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, CPA is a plus. A Bachelor's degree in related business field with a minimum of 18 hours of Accounting will be considered.
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly self-motivated with ability to multi-task and meet rigorous deadlines
- Requires accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of AS400 system, MS Query, or SQL a plus
Position will be filled a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here