Senior HR Assistant
Midland, TX Posted: 8/4/2022
- Respond to routine employee inquiries, working with appropriate HR staff for resolution.
- Assist with coordinating special events such as HR related meetings, health fairs & wellness activities, Open Enrollment, training, and charity events.
- Assist with candidate recruiting correspondence to include interview confirmations agendas, travel arrangements, and regret letters.
- Administer Applicant Tracking System processes: generating job requisitions, reviewing resumes, dispositioning applicants, routing resumes, generating offer letters, etc.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation (back-up).
- Assist in coordination of random drug tests.
- Generate Electronic Personnel Input Forms (EPIF's), working with HRIS team to ensure data integrity
- Initiate FMLA process and coordinate with LOA Administrator.
- Provide back-up assistance for other HR Coordinators and Assistants in other divisions.
- Other administrative and clerical duties, including typing general correspondence, copying, filing, distributing information, preparing packets, and assisting with special projects as assigned.
- Some travel to field and division offices required (10%).
Prior experience in Human Resources preferred. Candidate must be organized, detailed and accurate. Must be customer service oriented and able to safeguard confidential information. This position requires a candidate who is flexible and willing to learn. Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills. Must have effective written and oral communication skills. Must be able to effectively deal with employees in a tactful and professional manner. Must have good judgment, discretion, and have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. Must have experience with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
Position may be filled commensurate with experience
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here