Human Resources Representative II
Midland, TX Posted: 12/9/2022
Provide Human Resources support to the Midland division's field operations office managers and staff. Proactively develop strong business partnership with managers at all levels. Consult with managers in the resolution of employee relations issues and conduct or participate in HR-related investigations. Coach employees and managers, and coordinate training solutions when needed. Coordinate the selection and recruitment of new employees. Counsel with client management and employees on company policies, benefits, staffing, employee relations and compensation issues and programs. Prepare compensation cycle data for senior management review and approval. Contribute to the completion of Affirmative Action Plans. Assist with special projects and develop/analyze statistical reports as necessary. Prepare, facilitate, and conduct training on a variety of HR initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related business field preferred
- PHR/SPHR a plus
- 3+ years Human Resources experience; field operations support experience is a plus
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of employment law is required
- Must be results-oriented and have good organizational skills, as well as ability to manage competing priorities
- Effective critical-thinking and conflict resolution techniques to problem-solve
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to establish relationships and maintain rapport with client groups
- Must have good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively work in an autonomous environment, as well as in a team with other Human Resources staff
- Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations
- Approximately 30-40% day trip travel to field offices, including out-of-state (additional travel required on an as needed basis)
- Support 24/7 operations, requiring need to be accessible outside of standard office work hours on occasion
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here