Sr. Facilities Engineer
Midland, TX Posted: 10/25/2022
This position is responsible for detailed process engineering, facilities design, and overall project management functions associated with natural gas processing facilities. Position plays a key role in success of overall plant financial performance, safety program, and regulatory compliance. The role regularly interfaces with the corporate planning, upstream operations, construction, accounting, legal, regulatory, marketing, environmental, and safety departments. Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in all areas of natural gas processing, with a strong emphasis on safety, regulatory and environmental practices. Position will be located in EOG's Midland Texas office. Periodic travel to field locations will be required. Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
- Serve as a safety leader within the organization.
- Develop and maintain process simulation models for processing facilities.
- Manage the design, installation, modification, and commissioning of processing facilities.
- Function as overall project manager on range of small to large capital projects. Responsible for development and management of design scope, cost, schedule and commissioning plan.
- Lead development of equipment specifications.
- Participate in safety and design reviews.
- Work with operations to develop and maintain maintenance and operating procedures.
- Work with operations to forecast maintenance equipment needs.
- Provide process engineering and facilities engineering support for plant operations.
- Develop AFE's for projects and oversee capital and operating cost management.
- Promote process optimization, cost reduction, and emission reduction initiatives.
- Participate in management of mechanical integrity program.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, with five or more years of relevant industry experience in a plant processing environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of process simulation, sweetening, dehydration, mechanical refrigeration, cryogenic processing, stabilization, and compression of natural gas is required.
- Broad working knowledge of industry codes and design standards, including environmental, regulatory, and safety regulations.
- Direct experience with operation of PSM facilities.
- Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal and technical skills, with the proven ability to build relationships and work in a multi-disciplined team. Must have the ability to work in a highly innovative, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here